PPP Compliance Huddle (5/13/2020)
Every month, Compliance Alliance gathers bankers from our community nationwide and engages them to an open discussion about the issues that their organizations are navigating. We invite our members to share their concerns and experiences with input and guidance from the compliance professionals who host the event.
Ways to Participate:
- Upon registration, you can submit a topic for discussion!
- During the huddle, feel free to use the 'raise hand' feature to be unmuted and participate in the conference call with your phone or microphone.
- If you do not have a microphone and are not near a phone, WebEx (our third-party broadcast software) has a chat feature and our hosts are always happy to pass your questions and concerns to the presenter.
- Not feeling tech-savvy? You can familiarize yourself with WebEx using our handy guide, here.
Presenter: Elizabeth K Madlem
Elizabeth is an Associate General Counsel & Compliance Officer at Compliance Alliance. In the past, she served as both the Operations Compliance Manager and Enterprise Risk Manager for Washington Federal Bank, a $16 billion dollar organization headquartered in Seattle, WA. She has industry expertise and real-world solutions surrounding bank-enterprise initiatives as well as knowledge of contract law and bank regulatory compliance.
An attorney since 2010, Elizabeth was a Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Delta Epsilon Sigma graduate of Saint Michael’s College in Burlington, VT, and a Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law in Indiana. Elizabeth will be handling C/A document reviews, participating in the Education department, and contributing as a featured author.
- May 13, 2020
- Time: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm CST