Board Annual Indexing of Reserve Requirement Exemption Amount and Low Reserve Tranche for 2021 Summary
This tool summarizes the Board's Final Rule amending Reg. D to index the reserve requirement exemption amount and the low reserve tranche for 2021. The following are the key takeaways of the changes:
- For all net transaction accounts in 2021, the reserve requirement ratio was set to 0%.
- The reserve requirement exemption amount will be set at $21.1 million for 2021.
- The low reserve tranche will be set at $182.9 million for 2021.
- For deposit reporting purposes, the Board is setting the nonexempt deposit level at $1.262 billion for 2021.
- For deposit reporting purposes, the Board is setting the reduced reporting limit to $2.633 billion for 2021.
- The Board laid out the four deposit reporting panels for 2021.
Members Can Download This Tool
Login to Download
Not Yet a Member?
Our members enjoy:
On-demand regulatory guidance hotline – by chat, phone and email – available from anywhere, on any device – 7 am - 6 pm, M-F, Central time
Research time saved daily & weekly across forms, checklists, and trainings — for every regulation
Hours of form-building and branding of bank documents saved; in some cases, even the budget of additional staff
A sounding board for support and reassessment when institutional goals or the regulatory environment changes
Access to attorneys and compliance specialists for risk modelling and decision-making in advance of large business decisions
The knowledge that C/A was created and owned by 30 State Bankers Association to provide bank compliance services to their membership organizations
Find out how a personalized team of attorneys and compliance professionals helps build targeted compliance strategies throughout your institution when you take our Live Membership Demo.