Fulfill Your FDCPA Regulation Requirements
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) provides rules aimed at eliminating abusive debt collection practices by debt collectors. This act applies to third party debt collectors and persons whose primary business is the collection of debt.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- FDIC Compliance Manual: Abusive Practices-FDCPA
- Federal Trade Commission Staff Commentary on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- CFPB Bulletin on prohibition of unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices in the collection of consumer debts
- CFPB Debt collection examination procedures