Fulfill Your Regulation H Requirements
This Act directs states to adopt minimum uniform standards for the licensing and registration of mortgage loan originators. The bureau has authority to establish licensing and registration systems in states that do not conform to the minimum requirements.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS)
- NMLS State Licensing Resource Center
- CFPB Bulletin about the SAFE Act – uniform state test for state-licensed mortgage loan originators
- CFPB Bulletin regarding transitional licensing of mortgage loan originators under the SAFE Act
- CFPB: Mortgage Origination examination procedures
- The SAFE Act on HUD’s website