FIL: Banker Webinar: Community Bank Leverage Ratio Framework
November 8, 2019 / Source: FDIC
Financial Institution Letters
November 8, 2019
Banker Webinar: Community Bank Leverage Ratio Framework
The FDIC, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB) will host an interagency webinar on November 21, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the community bank leverage ratio (CBLR).
Statement of Applicability: This Financial Institution Letter (FIL) is applicable to FDIC-supervised institutions with less than $10 billion in total consolidated assets, except for such institutions within advanced approaches banking organizations.
- The FDIC, the OCC, and the FRB will host an interagency webinar on Thursday, November 21, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET to address the optional CBLR framework.
- Participants can join the webinar event using the following link: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW9687895&p=8722196&t=c.
- Participants may dial in to the webinar by calling 800-619-3328 and using participant passcode 8722196.
- Participants are asked to join the webinar 20 minutes before it begins.
- A question–and–answer session will follow the presentation. We encourage participants to submit questions via email before the webinar to [email protected] or during the webinar to [email protected].
- Conference slides and a webinar broadcast will be available after the webinar on the FDIC's regulatory capital website.
- A community bank compliance guide is available at the following link: Community Bank Guide.
- FDIC-Supervised Institutions
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Capital Adequacy of FDIC-Supervised Institutions, 12 CFR Part 324 (Regulatory Capital Rules)
- Benedetto Bosco, Chief, Capital Policy, (202) 898-6853 or [email protected]
- Stephanie Lorek, Senior Capital Markets Policy Analyst, (202) 898-7029 or [email protected]
- Dushan Gorechan, Financial Analyst, (202) 898-6584 or [email protected]
- [email protected] or (202) 898-6888
Access FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) on the FDIC's website
Subscribe to receive FILs electronically
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).