FILs Banker Teleconference: Regulatory Capital Rule: Capital Simplification for Qualifying Comm…
December 13, 2018 / Source: FDIC
Financial Institution Letters
December 12, 2018
Regulatory Capital Rule: Capital Simplification for Qualifying Community Banking Organizations
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (the Agencies) will host an interagency conference call for bankers on December 18, 2018, to discuss the optional community bank leverage ratio (CBLR) framework.
Statement of Applicability: This Financial Institution Letter (FIL) is applicable to all FDIC-supervised institutions with less than $10 billion in total consolidated assets, except for advanced approaches banking organizations.
- The Agencies will host an interagency conference call for bankers on Tuesday, December 18, 2018, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the optional CBLR framework, including the definition of a qualifying community banking organization; the definition of CBLR tangible equity; and compliance with the proposed framework.
Participants can join the webinar event at: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW8502630&p=4937072&t=c
Participants are asked to join the webinar 20 minutes before it begins. There is no prior registration for the webinar.
- Participants may dial-in to the teleconference using this information:
Participant Passcode: 4937072
- A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. We encourage participants to submit questions via email before the webinar to [email protected].
- FDIC-Supervised Institutions
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Benedetto Bosco, Chief, Capital Policy, at [email protected] or (202) 898-6853; Stephanie Lorek, Capital Markets Policy Analyst, at [email protected] or (202) 898-7029; or [email protected] or (202) 898-6888
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2018/
To receive FILs electronically, please visit www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html
Paper copies may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E- 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).