OCC Announces Virtual Workshops for Community Bank Directors
February 7, 2022 / Source: OCC
News Release 2022-11 | February 7, 2022
WASHINGTON—The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today announced its schedule of free, virtual workshops for boards of directors of national community banks and federal savings associations for the first half of 2022.
The OCC examiner-led workshops provide practical training and guidance to directors of national community banks and federal savings associations in a virtual learning environment to support the safe and sound operation of community-based financial institutions.
The workshops are:
- Building Blocks: Keys to Success for Directors
- Credit Risk: Directors Can Make a Difference
- Operational Risk: Navigating Rapid Changes
- Compliance Risk: What Directors Need to Know
- Risk Governance: Improving Director Effectiveness
To view the schedule of virtual workshops and register online, visit the OCC's website. For questions or other assistance about the workshops, please contact the OCC Bank Director Workshop Team at (202) 649-6490 or [email protected].