To help bankers with the reopening of PPP, C/A has opened its huddles to members and non-members who are part of an FDIC-insured bank. This is an interactive event facilitated by our compliance professionals.
Every month, Compliance Alliance gathers bankers from our community nationwide and engages them to an open discussion about the issues that their organizations are navigating. This week's Huddle is going to focus on the newly released materials from the Small Business Administration and the U.S. Treasury as it relates to the Paycheck Protection Program and the Economic Aid Act's amendments. We will be going over what is known, some frequently asked questions, and what remains unclear. The registration form will allow you to suggest topics to be discussed. The call will last one hour.
Ways to Participate:
- Upon registration, you can submit a topic for discussion!
- During the huddle, feel free to use the 'raise hand' feature to be unmuted and participate in the conference call with your phone or microphone.
- If you do not have a microphone and are not near a phone, WebEx (our third-party broadcast software) has a chat feature and our hosts are always happy to pass your questions and concerns to the presenter.
- Not feeling tech-savvy? You can familiarize yourself with WebEx using our handy guide, here or watch our brief instructional video, here.
Presenter: Elizabeth K. Madlem, Vice President of Compliance Operations and Deputy General Counsel
Elizabeth is the Vice President of Compliance Operations and Deputy General Counsel at Compliance Alliance. In the past, she served as both the Operations Compliance Manager and Enterprise Risk Manager for Washington Federal Bank, a $16 billion dollar organization headquartered in Seattle, WA. She has industry expertise and real-world solutions surrounding bank-enterprise initiatives and knowledge of contract law and bank regulatory compliance. An attorney since 2010, Elizabeth was a Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Delta Epsilon Sigma graduate of Saint Michael’s College in Burlington, VT, and a Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law in Indiana.
As the Vice President of Compliance Operations, Elizabeth will be overseeing C/A’s day-to-day operations of the Hotline, as well as leading our Education initiatives. Elizabeth plays an important part in all operational areas of C/A.
- February 3, 2021
- Time: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm CDT