PPP Compliance Huddle (4/15/2020)
To help bankers with the COVID-19 crisis, C/A has opened its huddles to members and non-members part of an FDIC-insured bank.
This is an interactive event facilitated by our compliance professionals.
Ways to Participate:
- Upon registration, you can submit a topic for disussion!
- During the huddle, feel free to use the 'raise hand' feature to be unmuted and participate in the conference call with your phone or microphone.
- If you do not have a microphone and are not near a phone, WebEx (our third-party broadcast software) has a chat feature and our hosts are always happy to pass your questions and concerns to the presenter.
- Not feeling tech-savvy? You can familiarize yourself with WebEx using our handy guide, here.
Presenter: Elizabeth K Madlem
Elizabeth has come back to Compliance Alliance as Associate General Counsel & Compliance Officer. Prior to her return to C/A, she served as both the Operations Compliance Manager and Enterprise Risk Manager for Washington Federal Bank, a $16 billion dollar organization headquartered in Seattle, WA. She returns with industry expertise and real-world solutions surrounding bank-enterprise initiatives as well as all her prior knowledge of contract law and bank regulatory compliance. An attorney since 2010, Elizabeth was a Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Delta Epsilon Sigma graduate of Saint Michael’s College in Burlington, VT, and a Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law in Indiana. Elizabeth will be handling C/A document reviews, participating in the Education department, and contributing as a featured author. She is looking forward to assisting members with their compliance and regulatory questions.
- April 15, 2020
- Time: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm CST