PUBLIC WEBINAR: Pandemic Preparedness and COVID-19
Hello! Due to unprecedented interest, we must close registration for the Tuesday webinar.
We have added a Wednesday, 4/1/2020 session for 2:30pm CST.
Description: With the pandemic nature of the coronavirus, financial institutions are facing many risks: loss of staff, IT systems restraints, and volatile financial markets. All of these factors are even more reason for banks to maintain their critical functions. It is crucial banks understand how COVID-19 will impact every department and business line within their organization.
During this webinar, C/A will be discussing:
- regulatory expectations on financial institutions during this time
- pandemic preparedness
- assessments of identifying, quantifying and managing or risk
- impacts to contractual requirements
- loan modifications, and
- other considerations.
People who should attend: Board of Directors, Senior Management, Lending, Compliance, Enterprise Risk, Marketing, Accounting, Audit and Front lines of staff
The webinar will start at 12:30 PM Pacific / 1:30 PM Mountain / 2:30 PM Central / 3:30 PM Eastern.
Members must be logged in to watch this webinar. To learn how to use our third-party meeting software, please download our guide here.
If you would like to be alerted of more publicly available tools and events, please sign up for our newsletters.
- March 31, 2020
- Time: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm CST
Other events in Webinars
- 04/06/2020: PUBLIC WEBINAR: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- 05/18/2020: PUBLIC WEBINAR: A Guide for Reopening Financial Institutions
- 05/26/2020: PUBLIC WEBINAR: PPP Loan Forgiveness: What We Know
- 06/25/2020: FREE WEBINAR: PPP, PPPFA, and Next Steps