DOL Overtime 2019 Final Rule Summary
Key takeaways of the Final Rule:
• EAP exemption threshold raised to $35,568 per year.
• “Highly-compensated employees” threshold raised to $107,432 per year.
• Nondiscretionary bonuses and incentive payments paid on an annual or more frequent basis may be used to satisfy up to 10% of the standard salary level.
• Special salary levels would apply to certain U.S. territories and an updated base rate would apply to employees in the motion-picture industry.
• No automatic updating mechanism adopted for the EAP exemption threshold.
Members Can Download This Tool
Login to Download
Not Yet a Member?
Our members enjoy:
On-demand regulatory guidance hotline – by chat, phone and email – available from anywhere, on any device – 7 am - 6 pm, M-F, Central time
Research time saved daily & weekly across forms, checklists, and trainings — for every regulation
Hours of form-building and branding of bank documents saved; in some cases, even the budget of additional staff
A sounding board for support and reassessment when institutional goals or the regulatory environment changes
Access to attorneys and compliance specialists for risk modelling and decision-making in advance of large business decisions
The knowledge that C/A was created and owned by 30 State Bankers Association to provide bank compliance services to their membership organizations
Find out how a personalized team of attorneys and compliance professionals helps build targeted compliance strategies throughout your institution when you take our Live Membership Demo.