OCC Appoints Five New Members to Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee
March 18, 2021 / Source: OCC
News Release 2021-34 | March 18, 2021
WASHINGTON—The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today appointed five new members to its Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee (MSAAC).
The MSAAC's role includes assessing the condition of mutual savings associations, considering regulatory changes, and recommending steps the OCC may take to ensure the health and vitality of the mutual savings association industry.
The five new members are
- David Barksdale, President and CEO, Piedmont Federal Savings Bank, Winston-Salem, N.C.;
- George Hermann, President and CEO, Windsor Federal Savings, Windsor, Conn.;
- Jay McKenna, President and COO, North Shore Bank, Brookfield, Wisc.;
- David Reynolds, President and CEO, Home Federal Bank of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.; and
- Thomas Rudzewick, President and CEO, Maspeth Federal Savings and Loan Association, Maspeth, N.Y.
They join current MSAAC members
- Ana Babiasz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fidelity Federal Savings and Loan Association, Delaware, Ohio;
- John Coyne, III, President and Chief Executive Officer, Big Horn Federal Savings Bank, Greybull, Wyo.;
- Brian North, President and Chief Executive Officer Fifth District Savings Bank, New Orleans, La.;
- Dennis Parente, President and Chief Executive Officer, Foxboro Federal Savings, Foxboro, Mass.; and
- Annette Russell, President and Chief Executive Officer, Security Federal Savings Bank, Logansport, Ind.