PPP Resources for 2021
Thank you for your interest in our resource pages!
We’ve put together this list of resources for our member banks to have a quick, one-stop source for guidance that can help them navigate current regulatory changes. We’re adding new resources as they are released, so check back frequently for new ones.
Members have access to our curated pandemic pages, as well as over 1,800+ other tools, hours of training videos, and our expert hotline. For information on how to join Compliance Alliance, please contact us or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C/A Summary of IFR Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act
- C/A Summary of SBA Procedural Notice: Modifications to SBA Forms 3506, 3507 and 750 CA (PPP)—
- C/A Summary of SBA Procedural Notice: Repeal of EIDL Advance Deduction Requirement for SBA Loan Forgiveness Remittances to PPP Lenders—
- Paycheck Protection Program Tracker
- Link to SBA Loan Forgiveness Application—Form 3508S (1.19.2021)
- Link to SBA Loan Forgiveness Instructions—Form 3508S (1.19.2021)
- Link to SBA Loan Forgiveness Application—Form 3508EZ (1.19.2021)
- Link to SBA Loan Forgiveness Instructions—Form 3508EZ (1.19.2021)
- Link to SBA Loan Forgiveness Application—Form 3508 (1.19.2021)
- Link to SBA Loan Forgiveness Instructions—Form 3508 (1.19.2021)
- Link to SBA Form “Borrower’s Disclosure of Certain Controlling Interests” 3508D
- January PPP Huddle 2021
- PPP Compliance Huddle 01/20/21 (coming soon)
Webinars - keep checking back as we move forward this winter and spring for more content here.
PPP Compliance Huddle (01/27/2021)
To help bankers with the reopening of PPP, C/A has opened its huddles to members and non-members part of an FDIC-insured bank. This is an interactive event facilitated by our compliance professionals.
Every month, Compliance Alliance gathers bankers from our community nationwide and engages them to an open discussion about the issues that their organizations are navigating. This week's Huddle is going to focus on the newly released materials from the Small Business Administration and the U.S. Treasury as it relates to the Paycheck Protection Program and the Economic Aid Act's amendments. We will be going over what is known, some frequently asked questions, and what remains unclear. The registration form will allow you to suggest topics to be discussed. The call will last one hour.